Oxygen (O2) is the single most important element required to sustain life. But, did you know that the air we breathe today contains only 21% oxygen, compared to concentrations of nearly 40% less than 200 years ago? The truth is, due to pollution and the reduction in the ozone layer, most of us today suffer from a lack of oxygen. Without adequate oxygen, our cells weaken and lose their natural immunity, leaving us susceptible to a list of potential health problems.
In addition, our busy, modern lifestyles force our body to consume more O2 to deal with many stresses that interfere with our ability to function, such as:
- Exposure to pollutants and chemicals, requiring cellular detoxification.
- Overwork and stress, which causes the body to release adrenaline.
- Increasingly acidic diets producing an excessive number of hydrogen ions that use up oxygen.
- Lack of sleep, which stresses the body, lowers immune functioning, and depletes O2 levels.
Adding extra oxygen to your system not only aids in counteracting these stresses, but also offers the additional benefits:
- Calms the mind and stabilizes the nervous system.
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism.
- Speeds the body’s recovery after physical exertion.
- Heightens concentration, alertness, and memory.
- Promotes healing and combats aging.
- Lessens chronic fatigue syndrome and promotes optimal sleep patterns.
Ellie’s oxygen lounge offers oxygen supplementation from concentrators built from NASA technology that deliver oxygen at 92% purity. Our lounge is designed with relaxation and rejuvenation in mind. Come in today and experience for yourself the incredible feeling that oxygen therapy can provide for you.