Infrared saunas have been clinically shown to fight cancer, reduce blood pressure, relieve pain, reverse heart disease, promote weight loss, and provide many, many health benefits. Infrared is the part of the sun’s spectrum that generates heat. FIR wavelengths penetrate the body to create heat, creating profound therapeutic benefits, increased blood flow and oxygenation. Ancient Greek physicians knew of this, as Parmenides said, “Give me the power to create fever and I will cure any disease.”
A Summary of the Benefits Are:
- Hyperthermia: Unhealthy cells are weaker than healthy cells and are destabilized by high heat. FIR have reduced tumor volumes by 86% in 30 days in vitro and in mice. In the Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, Lawrence Wilson, MD, writes, “If I were to single out one method to combat cancer, it is the sauna. It assists the removal of chemical toxins, heavy metals, increases oxygenation, and enhances the immune system.”
- Eliminate toxins.
- Circulation: FIR boosts overall circulation, delivering oxygen, hormones and nutrients to all body tissues and cleansing the internal organs.
- Lowers blood pressure by dilating blood vessels and reducing the thickness of the inner lining of the vessels. 30 min/3 times per week.
- Therapy for chronic pain from injuries, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Weight loss and cellulite: Burn 600 to 900 calories/hour by raising metabolic rate/heart rate and cardiac output and condition the heart.